Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Whee! :D

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Anime Goddess's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    YAY! Congrats for getting accepted [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    I know how you feel cause I got accepted to my colleges too!! I was so pumped cause now I can move from my borrrring old town ^^ And I also got rejected to some colleges to but ah who cares I got accepted where I want to go so I am happy ^^ ohh ya is that college out of your town/city?
    Well congrats again ^^

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Risu-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2003
    Posts
    659
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Claremont McKenna? Cool! Is that the one in California? If so, it was one of the ones I was looking at going to too -- it was just too expensive for me to get there because of out-of-state tuition, and since I went to a school in my home state I got a break on the tuition and a fairly sizable National Merit scholarship... but from everything I've heard, Claremont's pretty good...

  3. #3
    Inactive Member rev.tsukiyama's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 27th, 2002
    Posts
    273
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Woo! congrats. I'm trying to get into university at the moment, having been putting it off for too long, no offers yet though.

    I envy all you academic lot.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Rubyjuls's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    8
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congratulations! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Majinkarp's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2003
    Posts
    23
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congratulations for getting into one of your top choices! It's always a relief to have this sort of thing out of the way. *dreads grad school applications* Do you know what you want to study yet?

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ April 05, 2003 10:00 PM: Message edited by: Majinkarp ]</font>

  6. #6
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congratulations!! ::throws confetti::

    Is that the school in the USA? If so, then I thinking Road Trip to See Crisis! LOL

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner crisisdreams's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2002
    Posts
    382
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Looked in my mailbox and saw this:

    Congratulations! You have been accepted into Claremont McKenna College!

    (Also saw a stack of rejections, but let's not get there. ^^)

    That's one of the schools I was just dying to get into. From what I've heard from everywhere, it's a school with great academics, in the top college rankings, AND still has time to have non-stop parties. *drool*

    Haha...my parents have never heard of it and think it's some dinky school not worth a thing. Ah well. The only schools they know about are Ivy Leagues anyway. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Just had to share this with someone since I'm not going to see any of my friends for another two weeks.

    *bounce bounce*

    ...now just to wait on what Brown tells me. I'm guessing it's reject, but there's always a hope...

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ April 05, 2003 12:54 PM: Message edited by: Crisis ]</font>

  8. #8
    Inactive Member akuma_of_chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2003
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    YAY!! Congrats!! I'm happy for you. I don't live in USA so I wouldn't know what you guys are talking about but congrats anyway. I only hope I'm as lucky as you in my last year of school. I really want to get an OP1. But I'm not here to talk about my stuff. Good luck at college.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •